Online Trading Starts Here
Try VT Trader with a free Practice Forex Account.
VT Trader™ is a licensed product of Visual Trading Systems, LLC.
- VT Trader 2.0 makes it easy by allowing you to trade directly on the Forex charts. You have the ability to point and click to open and close positions, drag and drop to change orders and zoom in on key sections of the charts. The intuitive interface keeps open positions visible, allowing you to see which are profitable or unprofitable.
- Create your own personalized Forex trading interface to suit your trading style. You can dock charts any way you choose, manage multiple tabs, enable auto-hide features, use free-floating charts and more. Save your custom interface to use again or export to share with other traders.
- With CMS Forex, you get access to all of the popular technical analysis indicators you would expect, as well as powerful new technical indicators that can help you take your Forex trading to the next level. VT Trader provides these along with notes explaining how to use each technical indicator.
- With our exclusive Indicator Builder feature, you can program your own technical indicators or build off of and improve existing ones. Even non-programmers can easily build indicators and share them with our Forex community in the VT Trader Forum.
- CMS Forex offers a suite of risk management tools like Limit and Stop orders, Trailing Stops and more to help you manage risk and get an edge over the market.
- Stay on top of your Forex trades with VT Trader’s custom alerts. Forex traders know that the difference between a great trade and a mediocre one can sometimes be only a few minutes. Custom alerts make sure don’t miss your next big trade.
- Design and run your own Forex Autopilot trading system with VT Trader™. Generate Forex trades based on existing or custom automatic trading systems and trade Forex even when you’re away.
- CMS Forex clients receive free access to the highly respected Dow Jones Newswire. Get in-depth currency information, actionable Forex news reports and market commentary.