Download our FREE trading software!
VT Trader 2.0.21 build 2009073100 is a maintenance release. No new features are included.
- The Ticket ID column in the Open Positions window displays a small green orb in the position row(s) that can be directly closed using the “Close” command.
- “Close All Positions” command in Open Positions window’s contextual menu is available at all times now without the need to first select all of the positions displayed in the window.
- The double blue bar icon displayed in the “T” column of the Pending Orders window designating an order as part of an OCO order pair has been changed to a red paperclip icon.
- The “Lots” text box has focus (i.e. is selected) when the Request Orders window is initially displayed.
- The “Close” button in the Request Orders window has been renamed to “Cancel” to lessen confusion as to what its function is.
- “Unsupported VT Trader Version” message shown has been improved for better readability and grammatical correctness.
- The “background transparency” button in the Comments tool’s Edit Comment dialog window has been moved closer to the background color selector
- All Function Name Alias’s for standard indicators and trading systems were incorrectly modified – FIXED (these values have been returned to their pre-2.0.19 values)
- VT Trader crashes after adding a comment to a OCO order and logging out – FIXED
- VT Trader Proxy setup now supports using ports from 50 to 65535
- “Chart Templates” group missing from Ribbon>Chart menu – FIXED
- Chart template with non-English letters in name cannot be applied to a chart – FIXED
- "Configure Quick List" command has been added to the top of the Indicators Quick List and Trading Systems Quick List selection lists in the chart window's contextual menu
- Cross Hair tool’s Line Cursor Style, Line Cursor Color and Font options do not save in the chart template – FIXED
- Indicators in trading systems draw ahead of or behind price in tick charts – FIXED
- Indicators that are “shifted” do not display properly – FIXED
- Some indicators do not draw correctly (i.e. their lines were not displaying) – FIXED
- Custom indicators and trading systems cannot be imported during environment importing under Win XP – FIXED
- Sometimes desktop workspaces are skipped during environment importing – FIXED
- Chart Layers "Visibility" setting doesn't work for Indicator labels and trading systems labels – FIXED
- Highlights in a trading system no longer work – FIXED
- A comment’s background color changes back to the default color when editing – FIXED
- Chart window’s vertical scrollbar does not work when Auto-Size Y-Axis command is disabled – FIXED
- Market Analysis window, Currency Calculator window, and Pip Value Calculator window do not have their own Windows OS window button in the Task Bar while they’re opened making it impossible to access them if they get hidden behind the main VT Trader window – FIXED
- Selection mark in Pending Orders window’s contextual menu for “Accounts” selection is missing – FIXED
- Print function doesn't allow printing charts showing historical data vs. current data – FIXED
- Wrong behavior of DA field spin buttons in Edit DA and Group dialog window – FIXED