1. How do I open a Live Account?
We are not accepting new registrations for live accounts at this time but if you sign up for a demo account, we will be sure to notify you as soon as live
accounts registrations are offered.
2. How long can I use the demo account for?
Demo accounts are valid for 30 days from the day you sign up.
3. Can I use VT Trader on my Apple Macintosh computer?
Unfortunately, VT Trader does not work on computers running Apple Macintosh operating systems unless you are using Virtual PC or our VPS solution.
4. What are the minimum system requirements for running VT Trader?
The MINIMUM system requirements are:
- Microsoft XP/Vista (or higher)
- Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo e4300 1.80 GHz processor (or equivalent processor)
- 1.0 gigabyte of RAM
- 200 megabytes of free hard disk space
- Internet Explorer 5.0 (or higher)
- Monitor that supports 1024x768 with a color depth of 32 bits
- A high-speed (broadband) Internet connection such as DSL or a cable modem is vital for online currency trading